Thursday 10 January 2013

Dean Street Townhouse

This restaurant has to be one of my favourite restaurants of all time, especially for their breakfasts.

Having previously worked for the Soho House group, I know their policies when it comes to the food they produce, the menus, keeping in line with seasonality, and without fail the food is always great, no matter which restaurant from the group you go to.

But in my opinion Dean Street Townhouse is something really special. It has a very homely feel to it from the moment you step inside, with smiling staff. The decor is a combination between vintage with classic style.

The menu is packed with many delights, that it makes it hard to decide what you should eat. For me, breakfast is my favourite meal to have there, and this is why. Upon opening the menu, I usually have a good idea of what I want, which is usually the Eggs Benedict, but as you open the menu, there are loads of tasty delights to choose from.

Starting with the Bakery, there are fresh muffins and pastries, which are consistently tasty, or if pastries are not your thing, you can choose crumpets and preserves. Still if nothing appeals to you, let your eyes wonder further down the menu, there is everything from granola and yoghurt's, to poached pears with honey and Greek yogurt. Still nothing.... how about their beetroot hash with poached duck egg or the Full English? There are fresh juices and smoothies to go along with what ever you choose.

So if breakfast is your favourite meal of the day, or if you enjoy great British food, I would recommend Dean Street Townhouse. For me it is a must!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment